Bruer Cold Brew System
Cold Bruer's slow drip method, once only found in select specialty coffee shops, is known for producing a less acidic, less bitter cup with exceptional complexity. Drip by drip Cold Bruer's slow hypnotic process unmasks the natural sweetness, and full-bodied origin flavors of any coffee you brew.
Cold Bruer's counter-worthy design is made from all high quality materials including: Borosilicate Glass, Stainless Steel, and Food Grade Silicone. Cold Bruer's set-up is quick and simple, once set-up no aditional attention is needed. The kit includes 100 paper filters.
What's in the box?
- 1 x Bruer Cold Brew System Grey
- 1 x 100 paper filters
How to Use
- Measure out 2/3 cup (60 grams) of ground coffee.
- We recommend using: A medium grind level (eg. pour over grind) , Fresh roasted coffee ,Medium roast
- When assembling the filter make sure the finer side of the mesh is facing up.
- Pop the glass tower into the filter.
- Pour the measured ground coffee into the tower, brush any loose grounds down into the chamber.
- Shake the Tower to level out the coffee bed.
- Carefully place the Tower into the Carafe.
- Drop a Paper Filter on top of the coffee bed.
- Pre-wet the coffee with about 60 millimeters of water to evenly soak the grounds.
- Carefully push the plug down into the tower. Wet the lip of the seal to help it slide in easily.
- Measure out 700 milliliters of an ice and water mixture (about half water and half ice).
- Pour the mixture into the tower.
- When the Laser Etched Line on the Stainless Steel Valve Tube lines up with the slot in the silicone, the Valve will be fully open.
- Turn the Knob clockwise to slow down the drip rate.
- It's recommend setting the drip rate to one drip per second which will fall somewhere in the "target range."
- Cold Bruer makes up to 20 fl oz / 600ml of cold brew in as little as four hours
- Set it up and let it go without the risk of over extraction.
- With an adjustable valve you can experiment to make the perfect coffee for you.
- Cold Brew will last up to two weeks in the fridge!
- Cold Bruer Dimensions:12.7cmx 12.7cm x 26.7cm